Saturday, March 5, 2011

As of late

A group of friends went out for a scrumptious dinner to celebrate a few birthdays. Good company combined with good food makes for one great dinner. The two hour wait to seat 17 people was well worth it. (Not pictured: Kent Carollo. He gets a special shout out because he was the one taking the picture, and because he's the only one that actually reads my blog).

Speaking of birthdays, my dentist here in Hawaii so kindly sent me a postcard to say happy birthday. While I genuinely appreciate the thought, I had a good laugh at how badly my name was butchered in the process.

This HUGE heart was left in between hale 3 and 5 in the middle of the night. Just to give you an idea of about how big it was - when standing next to it, I reached about the halfway mark. This was all part of an elaborate plan of 4 young college boys trying to show women that they are loved and should be treated appropriately. However, I think that plan somewhat backfired when other people discovered that the heart was only made out of cardboard and they were able to break into it. Before the night was over, the heart had to be taken down due to the fact that people were climbing inside of it and scaring innocent people walking by.


A few select friends have started getting together on the weekends to make some sort of goodie and to play games. We played The Last Word recently, which is a game guaranteed to make everyone look like a dork. If you're ok with that, I would highly recommend playing it.

2 comments:

  1. Kent isn't the only one who reads your blog. Just thought I would throw that out there.

    ReplyDelete