Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dear family,

I love you.
"Always remember there was nothing worth sharing like the love that let us share our name."


I love my dad because he scratches his head when he gets excited.
I love my mom because she always has and always will call me "girlfriend." No matter how old I get. Just ask me to show you the birthday card I got this year.
I love Valerie because she has a strange obsession of Paris.
I love Jim because the first time I met him, he performed some sort of belly dance for me.
I love Sarah because of her uncanny ability to eat abnormal amounts of ice cream.
I love Garrett because he'll walk into a room I'm in and pick me up by my ankles.
I love Jessie because of her funny comments, like "I didn't know Alaska wasn't an island."
I love Emma because of our mutual love for 80s music and kolaches.
I love Raymond because anytime I say something stupid, he says, "...And you graduated early."
I love Angie because, whenever I visit home, she writes me notes and sticks them under my pillow for me to find when I wake up.

I love my family.


2 comments: