Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Story

Little known fact:
It should be my birthday today. But it's not. I like the 19th better, though.

My good friend Lindsey got married last year. Her husband made this video to be played at their reception. If I've ever met a couple that's in love, it's them. In the spirit of the holiday, I hope you enjoy it.


It actually is supposed to have a song playing as background music at the beginning, but I guess that it was taken out to be put on youtube.
If you want to see their actual wedding video,
watch this. I can say in all honesty that it was the best wedding I've ever been to.


Speaking of love:
This is my newest nephew, Keenan. I haven't been able to meet him yet (I will finally see him in April just before I leave for Jerusalem), but who could resist loving that cute face?

No comments:

Post a Comment