Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Uh oh.

This semester is incredibly busy.
Like, incredibly.
I have two 4 credit classes, and when they say four credits they mean four credits. When I'm not in class, I'm at the library. I'm averaging close to 10 single spaced pages of writing per week.
On top of that I work basically 24/7. It's a good thing we don't clock in when we work or else I might be getting in trouble with the employment office for working more than 19 hours a week.
When I'm not in class, doing homework, or working I have to choose between sleep or a social life. Not an easy choice.
Yet despite all of this, what do I find myself doing?
Blogging.
Looking at other peoples blogs. Changing mine. Trying to think of something blog worthy to blog about. Blog. Blog. Blog blog blog.
Great.

On a different note, my birthday is now only 17 days away. Though some people don't seem to care about their birthdays as much as they age, I must admit that I still get just as excited as I did when I was five years old.

1 comment: