Sunday, February 6, 2011

So long, my friend

My good friend Phil left this morning for an internship in Guatemala, so we had a going away party for him last night. Nothing says phun better than using unnecessary PH's.


For super bowl Sunday my friends Jayne and Tyson had a get together at their house. Can you tell who they were going for? Yeah, pretty hard to guess.

Random pictures I re-discovered this weekend, which I happen to really like:























Meet my little sister Angie. She's a goof. There is a nice long story about how she became my little sister, but I love her so much and I like the person I am because of her a lot more than the person I would have been without her.


Countdown: 13 days

1 comment:

  1. Aww I remember those pictures! I was around during the time it was taken.. silly Angie. I miss her, I wonder how much she's changed.

    ReplyDelete